Directions for a Basic Hoop House:
- Get several 10' lengths of 1/2" PVC pipe
- A package of 1/2" galvanized 2-hole pipe strap (Look in the plumbing section of your local home improvement store)
- Clear heavy duty drop cloth (we found a 10'x25' one at Lowes)
- 1" binder clips or other clips to secure the plastic
- A screw driver and scissors
- Two sets of hands are necessary to create this hoop house
Next drape the plastic over the hoops and clip into place. I opted to cut a separate "doorway" for the ends so that weather permitting I can open the top of them to let some of the hottest air escape. No need to fry the little plants lazing in the warmth...